01 October 2007

Tore Andre Flu


Well, am I the luckiest person on Earth or what? Prior to my am experience, I got sick on Friday, having a not much painful sore throat and nothing else. But on Saturday, I was on fire with exhaustion, very very painful throat ache and headache. It reminded me a Ren&Stimpy episode where Ren gets sick and Stimpy nurses him. Ren was looking normal from distant but when the camera zooms in he was looking disgusting with every kind of loathsome thingies on his face. I was a bit in a mood like that. Now I am feeling better with medicine support and great care.

Anyway, I logged into the animationmentor site at 3 am today and it was open! I browsed through the options but since I was very tired, I didn't chat with my classmates or explore in detail. Now I can't log into the site because of the ongoing maintenance I guess. Please don't keep us waiting, AM staff.
Meanwhile I think I am going to optimize and upload my site. Sorry for my crappy writing, eventually it will get better (I hope).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...what a way to start off. Sorry to hear about that. I hope you feel better soon.

See you around.

Francisco Javier Loredo said...

You'll see that AM will be your medecine! By the end of this week, you'll be with no pain and feeling better.

Yesterday we had a cool chat room session with a few of our classmates and with one Mentor. It was very nice! Her name is Nicole Herr from ImageWorks.

We're trying to see if we can get a together going every monday night! We'll keep you updated!

Talk to you later and see you in campus!

F. Javier Loredo.

binzer said...

Hey! Thanks for the suggestion :) I don't have a lot of spare cash right now so I'll see how things go with the grease pencil (which is such a cool tool) but otherwise I think those would really help.

Are you feeling better yet? I hope so!

Eray said...

Thanks mates
You are all support and encouragement for me!
I have fully recoverd on today, Friday and ready to get into the business:)