09 October 2012

Ongoing Personal Projects - Blocking phase

I started doing this project with a different blocking technique: Splocking. It will be a very long one, around 2300 frames. Let's see what the outcome will be. Here is the first blocking part:

And the other one is horse running-falling thing. I am not very happy with the pace and timing of the run so maybe I'll redo the thing all together.

I think I am going to finish these after I complete the tests with the ianimate rigs.


Anonymous said...

It took me time to learn all the comments, but I honestly loved the blog. It proved to be very advantageous to me and I'm positive to all of the followers here!

Anonymous said...

very good!